After months of work within the framework of the thematic forums, our political family will hold its second national convention this next Tuesday, November 17 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., an event hosted by Frédéric Pechenard and Gilles Platret, vice-presidents of the Republicans. Dedicated to security and state authority, this convention will provide an opportunity to discuss with many experts and present several proposals from our movement on this subject of concern to our fellow citizens.
They will intervene during this live session:
– Christian jacob, President of the Republicans
– Frédéric Péchenard, Vice-President of the Republicans, Vice-President of the Ile-de-France Regional Council in charge of Security, former Director General of the National Police
– Eric Ciotti, Member of the Alpes-Maritimes, specialist in security issues
– Michel Aubouin, Former prefect, historian by training, author of ” 40 years in the cities, From a childhood in low-cost housing at the Ministry of the Interior “
– Georges Fenech, Magistrate, former investigating judge and deputy prosecutor, former deputy lR of the Rhône and president of the Interministerial Mission for Vigilance and the Fight against Sectarian Abuses
– Gilles Platret, Vice-president of the Republicans, Mayor of Chalon-sur-Saône
– Hassen Chalghoumi, Imam at the Al-Nour mosque in Drancy and president of the Conference of Imams of France
– Sami Biasoni, Teacher at ESSEC and author of ” French despite themselves: racialists, decolonialists, indigenists: those who want to deconstruct France “
– Nadine morano, MEP and former minister
– Eric Diard, Member of the Bouches-du-Rhône, author of the report on “ Public services in the face of radicalization “
– Thibault de Montbrial, Lawyer, president of the Center for Reflection on Internal Security, author of ” Dare to have authority ”
Due to the health situation and the government measures in force, this event will be entirely paperless.
You can therefore follow this convention live on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)!
As you know, our political family has undertaken significant groundwork in order to offer the French tomorrow an ambitious and credible program.
Today, we call on you to give us your opinion on the Republicans’ first measures to protect the French and rearm our Republic!