After beautiful conventions devoted to disability, state authority and national cohesion as well as the fight against global warming, we invite you to meet again Tuesday December 8 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. for a fourth national convention dedicated to work, companies and purchasing power.
Hosted by Guillaume Peltier, Deputy Vice-President of the Republicans and Member of Parliament for Loir-et-Cher, this event will be an opportunity to debate with personalities. Laurent Berger, secretary general of the CFDT, François Asselin, president of the Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprises (CPME) and François Lenglet, economic journalist, will thus come to share their point of view on the current situation, and more specifically on how to “get out crisis ”and how to“ reconcile economic recovery and social justice ”.
As you know, these conventions are the culmination of long months of work carried out in thematic forums which allow us today to present our first proposals on this major subject of work. As with previous conventions, we would like to hear your opinion on these proposals.
Discover the speakers of the national convention dedicated to Work, Business and Purchasing Power:
– Christian jacob, President of the Republicans
– Guillaume Peltier, Deputy Vice-President of the Republicans, Member of Parliament for Loir-et-Cher
– Sophie Gaugain, Deputy Secretary General of the Republicans, 1st Vice-President of the Normandy region
– Laurent Berger, secretary general of the CFDT
– Francois Asselin, president of CPME
– Francois Lenglet, economic journalist
– Eric Woerth, Chairman of the Finance Committee of the National Assembly, Member of Parliament for Oise
– Olivier Marleix, vice-president of the Republicans, deputy of Eure-et-Loir
– Stephane Viry, deputy of the Vosges
– Annie genevard, President of the National Council, Member of Parliament for Doubs
– Daniel Fasquelle, national treasurer of the Republicans, mayor of Touquet-Paris-Plage
– Eric Pauget, deputy of the Alpes-Maritimes
– Gaël Perdriau, vice-president of the Republicans, mayor of Saint-Etienne
– Ronan Le Gleut, senator of the French living outside France
In addition, our guests will be able to debate with several elected officials and parliamentarians from our political family also present at this convention.
Due to the health situation and the government measures in force, this event will be fully dematerialized.
You can therefore follow this convention live on our social networks Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and on the Republicans website!